About Me

My photo
Happily married new Mom who loves cooking, reading, and writing. Passionate about life! Cruising is currently my fave way to travel, however I'm ready to pack my bags for any type of trip. Feel free to leave comments or ask questions, I would love to hear from you!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Now THAT's a Sandwich!

Ok, so I love unique experiences when eating out.




Wesley and I discovered Harold's Deli a few years ago. We were driving in the Edison, NJ area and were starving. Little did we know that this deli would TOTALLY rid us of our hunger in short order.

Harold's is known for its huge and delicious sandwiches. The portions are so large that we tend to limit our visits to maybe twice per year. Everything is high-quality. Went there for lunch recently, and here's what we got:

A HUGE hot pastrami sandwich that Wes and I shared. High-quality meat, a wonderful, grainy mustard, and a mug of root beer. If you eat in the deli, you can also enjoy a pickle bar full of various kinds of fresh pickles, sauerkraut, and extra bread for your sandwich. Like I said- we limit ourselves to coming here twice a year, and it's totally worth it.

So check out Harold's Deli! in Edison!

No comments:

Post a Comment