About Me

My photo
Happily married new Mom who loves cooking, reading, and writing. Passionate about life! Cruising is currently my fave way to travel, however I'm ready to pack my bags for any type of trip. Feel free to leave comments or ask questions, I would love to hear from you!

Friday, July 22, 2011

How to Have a Great Vacation with Your Spouse

Do you and your spouse find yourselves arguing on vacation? Here is a link great article by Ronnie Tyler about being able to relax and enjoy your time away with your spouse on vacation.

I know with my Type-A personality, it's tough for me to just relax and go with the flow on vacation, however my husband and I don't really argue. Just curious: has anyone had trouble relaxing while on vacation? Do you find yourself arguing with your spouse until the last few days of the trip, when you can finally enjoy yourself? If you've worked on the issue, what have you done to resolve the problem? What are you going to do on your next trip so you can enjoy the entire vacation together?

As a side note, the blog site where the article is listed, Black and Married with Kids, is an amazing tool for married people of all backgrounds. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment