About Me

My photo
Happily married new Mom who loves cooking, reading, and writing. Passionate about life! Cruising is currently my fave way to travel, however I'm ready to pack my bags for any type of trip. Feel free to leave comments or ask questions, I would love to hear from you!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Just Back from my Cruise!

Hello All! I'm back from my cruise on Royal Caribbean's Liberty of the Seas, out of Fort Lauderdale. We had an unbelievably wonderful time. The trip was for myself and two of my friends, to celebrate our birthdays. The weather in the Caribbean was picture-perfect, and the ship was beautiful. It's going to take me a few days to write my chronicle of our trip. I have about 1,300 pictures to sort through as well. Come back soon to check out the review. I can't wait to share my trip with you!

Happy travels,
Chrystal

No comments:

Post a Comment