About Me

My photo
Happily married new Mom who loves cooking, reading, and writing. Passionate about life! Cruising is currently my fave way to travel, however I'm ready to pack my bags for any type of trip. Feel free to leave comments or ask questions, I would love to hear from you!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Live From The Carnival Glory- Nassau, the Bahamas

Morning All! I woke up to a beautiful morning with blue skies, puffy white clouds, and a sparkling blue sea.

Last night was pretty nice. It was formal night on the ship. I love seeing everyone dressed up. I must say the three of us looked fab last night. We had delicious lobster for dinner, and saw a funny comedy show late at night.

We're currently pulling into Nassau. After seeing nothing but an endless (and beautiful) blue ocean, we can see Atlantis in the distance. While having breakfast this morning, we thought we saw another ship in the distance. One of my favorite things to do is sit and gaze at the ocean. Makes me feel so small in this world and helps me see that my everyday issues and worries aren't all that serious in the grand scheme of things.

We're headed to a beach resort today. There's a famous "Daq Shack" across the st from the resort that makes freshly made daiquiris. People seem to rave about them, so of course I have to give them a try. I'll be floating on a mat in the ocean with my tropical drink in my hand. Perhaps we'll head to Atlantis' Marina area for dinner and some shopping in the evening. We're at port from 11:30 AM- 10 PM, and we have to be back on the ship by 9:30.

Can't wait to come home and share photos with you. We're having a great time. Talk to yall later! :)

~Chrystal

No comments:

Post a Comment