About Me

My photo
Happily married new Mom who loves cooking, reading, and writing. Passionate about life! Cruising is currently my fave way to travel, however I'm ready to pack my bags for any type of trip. Feel free to leave comments or ask questions, I would love to hear from you!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sailing Carnival in a Few Weeks!

Hi All! I'm headed on my first Carnival cruise in a few weeks. Sailing the Glory out of Norfolk with my Mom and one of my best friends. I've sailed Royal Caribbean twice, and NCL once before this. I look forward to posting my thoughts. Any questions about sailing Carnival? What would you like to know? I'll post my responses either from the ship or when I get back :)

2 comments:

  1. I saw a post of yours on CC. Which TA do you use> If you don't mind. I like to book myself but I would love some OBC and free gratuities. Thanks!

    ~Ashlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashlee! I normally book through crucon.com. They have specials pretty often. I normally wait until they have a special to book my cruise if it's a few months out. For our Allure sailing this October, we got prepaid gratuities, $100 OBC, a free spa treatment, and a free dinner at a specialty restaurant($50 value).

    Happy cruising! See you on CC :)

    ReplyDelete