About Me

My photo
Happily married new Mom who loves cooking, reading, and writing. Passionate about life! Cruising is currently my fave way to travel, however I'm ready to pack my bags for any type of trip. Feel free to leave comments or ask questions, I would love to hear from you!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Insane Deal at the Viceroy Miami

Check it out, today only: 50% off regular rates, no deposit required! I found this deal since we're thinking of staying one night in Miami before our cruise this fall. Sure enough, I was able to book a King room for half the regular rate. Very happy with this deal! 

Book here; the Featured Offer is on the right side of the homepage. If you're even considering staying in Miami this year, I would snag this right away just in case. You can always cancel later.

6 comments:

  1. Dang,I missed it :( Me and hubby are cruising in the fall and leaving from Miami. This woulda been great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nella! Thank you for stopping by! It's funny, I just found another deal at the Beacon Hotel, 20% off the room rate. I found a rate of $159 for mid-September. It's right on Ocean Drive in the heart of South Beach, sounds like an amazing deal. Pretty good rate to be right in the middle of it all! I hope this helps :)

    Enter code ADVN when making your ressie: http://www.beaconsouthbeach.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your blog by the way, I'm a girlie girl too :) Just signed up to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much! I will check that hotel out! I appreciate it! What a coincidence,we are both girly girls that love to cruise! Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to think they both go hand-in-hand; cruising is a great excuse to shop! :-D

    ReplyDelete